SAMPLE PHOTOS SHOWN. Actual product may vary. Please specify required trim and options.
- Designed and tested to comply with all applicable FMVSS requirements including 202A headrest standard
- Taller and wider headrest with decreased backset
- 'Cushier' headrest for dynamic impact headrest absorption
- Automotive grade 4-spring seat flex-o-lator for even load support and long life
- J-clip upholstery fastening for quick change out with no special tools
- High quality molded polyurethane seat and back cushions
- 4-position adjustable lumbar support
- Heavy duty recliner mechanism
- Mounting brackets to fit Ford E-series and Chevy Cutaway seat delete bases
- Molded Shield flip arms
- Deluxe LeMans adjustable arm upgrade
- Mesh map pocket
- Vertical stitching
- Wide array of fabrics and vinyls
- S3 Bio Cushions
- Universal mounting holes to fit Freedman Seating pedestals and most aftermarket bases
- Fore/Aft slide tracks (not for Ford or Chevy seats), required for universal mounting
Freedman Seating Company and FMS (“FSC”) designs, tests and builds its seats to be compliant with applicable standards and/or regulations, including but not limited to Federal/Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (“MVSS”). Installation of FSC seats and compliance with all applicable standards and/or regulations respecting such installation, is the sole and exclusive responsibility of Customer. Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that FSC, nor Suburban, makes no warranty or representation of any kind in connection with the installation of FSC seats in Customer's motor vehicle, or whether such installation complies with MVSS or other applicable standards and/or regulations. AS A RESULT, CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Customer hereby agrees to save, defend, indemnify and otherwise hold FSC harmless of, from and against all losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses suffered by or made against FSC by any party relating, directly or indirectly, to the installation of FSC's seats in Customers motor vehicle, or any failure of said installation to comply with MVSS and all other applicable standards and/or regulations. Full compliance with FMVSS and its Regulations, as set forth under 49 USC 301, et. Seq., can only be achieved through proper in-vehicle testing. Freedman Seating and FMS Seating, its agents, employees, affiliates and subsidiaries (“Freedman Seating”), nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc. are liable for any damages resulting from the installation of any seat in a vehicle that has not been FMVSS tested or any installation of a seat that deviates from a FMVSS tested installation method. Freedman Seating nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc bear any responsibility for the design of any vehicle in which its seats may be installed or any damages resulting from the design or manufacture of the vehicle.
*Note: Lead times noted on this page are estimated and
subject to change.
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.