Medium duty trucks ride rough! There is no need to let your body take a pounding. Upgrade to a National air seat today!
- 1 National Medium Duty upper with Left-Hand Controls, Contoured Cushions, 7” Fore/Aft Travel, 6-23 Degree Recline with Infinite Adjustment, & Single Chamber Air Lumbar
- 1 Driver-side National medium duty air suspension with 3.8” of travel & direct-bolt-in mounting for 2003-2006 Dodge 1500/2500/3500
- 1 Seat to floor tether for National Medium Duty suspension seats
- 1 Right-hand armrest for driver seat (If you wish to retain your center console, please use the included console brackets instead of the armrest)
- 1 Console Bracket Kit - allows for use of OEM center console with National Medium Duty Air Seats (use in place of included armrests)
- 1 Universal 12 volt, 15 amp air compressor kit. This compressor is strong enough to operate two air seats.
- Trimmed in gray mordura cloth
- This seat cannot be used to replace OEM seats with integrated seatbelts, side-impact airbags and/or operator presence sensor.
- It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that proper seat fastening hardware and seat belt anchorage (seat belt & tether belt system) are used in accordance with FMVSS 207 & FMVSS 210.
Manufacturer Part #s: 00453.XX, 231141-XXR, SK-1510-01, SK-1483, 219329-05, SK-1510-03
*Note: Lead times noted on this page are estimated and
subject to change.
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS