Jump Seat 13: The Single Floor Mounted Handi-Flip Seat offers convenience and quality at an unbeatable price.
The Handi-Flip has been designed with an easy-to-install, innovative connecting system, allowing single units to be efficiently ganged together over any wheel well for multiple-passenger, perimeter-seating applications.
The infinitely adjustable legs provide flexibility and reduced installation time. The Handi-Flip locks in the upright position and measures less than 9" deep when folded up.
All of our jump seats are universal, so the mounting, modification and/or reinforcement is completely up to the installer. Suburban Seating CANNOT offer any mounting suggestions or instruction on any universal product. Always compare the dimensions of each seat to the dimensions in your vehicle to find one that's best suited to your application. Dimensions can be found under the photo on each product page.
- Floor mounted
- Ergonomically correct seat and back
- Molded polyurethane back cushioning for long-lasting support and comfort
- Less than 9" deep when folded up
- No gap between the seat and back cushion when folded down
- Seat height reflects the needs of the van and small bus industries
- All steel construction, no wood or plastic
- Locks in the upright position
- Innovative connecting system
- Infinitely adjustable bolt-on legs tall enough to clear any wheel well
- Flex-o-lator grid seat springs for even support
- Non-retractable 2-point seat belt
- Mounting hardware not included
- Trimmed in black vinyl
- FMVSS certified
Seats have been tested to over 1000 pounds/seating position (static downward load onto middle of seat cushion). However, the occupant weight for the seat should not exceed 350 pounds during actual vehicle use given the possibility of some dynamic loading due to road surfaces and conditions.
Call to custom order this seat with any of these optional upgrades:
- Black molded U.S. arms or upholstered flip-up arms
- Padded grab rails (black or yellow)
- Vandal-resistant AV grab rail
- Mesh map pockets
- Vertical stitching
- FTA foam
- Retractable 2-point seat belt
- Available in a variety of other colors & materials
Seat Cushion Width: 18 in.
Up-Right Height: 22 ½ in. (from base)
Average Seat Weight: 36.4 lbs
Suburban Seating & Safety offers a wide variety of universal jump seats (above) for your delivery trucks so you can maximize the monetary value of your routes. We carry extensive inventory for same day shipping so you aren't faced with costly downtime and you can improve your life on the road immediately.
*Note: Lead times noted on this page are estimated and
subject to change.
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS