The ISRI 5030/880 Premium Aftermarket truck seats come with a variety of comfort-enhancing features, Their ergonomic design provides maximal comfort for those long trips. Better yet, these seats are built to last, with a durable construction engineered with today’s travel conditions in mind. The 5030/880 Premium is a brand new over-the-road truck seat that has the same quality and benefits that are classic ISRI!
- ISRI 5030 Series Air Suspension with Manual Height Adjustment
- Quick Air Release
- Adjustable Damper Shock
- Suspension Bellows
- Fore/Aft Adjustment
- Fore/Aft Isolator
- Backrest Adjustment
- 2 Chamber Air Lumbar
- Air Adjustable Bolsters
- Seat Cushion Fore/Aft Adjustment
- Seat Frame Tilt
- ICP Bar
- Climate System (Heat & Cooling) in Seat & Backrest Cushions
- Driver Swivel (Seats equipped with a swivel may sit slightly taller than standard profile seats without swivel)
- Dual Adjustable Armrests
- Trimmed in Gray Genuine Leather
- Direct bolt-in replacement for OEM Freightliner ISRI "DTNA" seats.
- Vehicle-specific adapter brackets are available for most other Class 8 truck applications (see related products below).
Manufacturer Part #: 86774-128
$149 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US
CANADA SHIPPING (PROVINCES BORDERING US ONLY) PRICE CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT. DUTIES AND TAXES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER.
ALL OTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES AND INTERNATIONAL SUBJECT TO QUOTES
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.