The Sentry seats are designed to outperform the competition in comfort, quality and reliability. Equipped with ToggleLink design air suspension and a back frame support structure contoured to fit the natural shape of the spine, the Sentry seat offers real value for the customer. Sears is proud to provide the perfect seating solution for a wide variety of vehicles in the agricultural, construction, material handling and off-road industries. With the latest testing equipment in our state-of-the-art ComfortLab we are proud to produce ergonomic, correctly contoured, healthy seats for a wide range of applications.
- Sears Sentry ToggleLink Suspension with 6 inches of suspension travel and integrated riser
- Single-locking slide with 9 inches of travel
- Fore/ aft Isolator with 1.25 inches of travel
- Contoured back frame structure
- Contoured seat pans
- 20.5 inch wide seat and back cushions
- High back
- Seat tilt and extension-integrated with two positions
- Single Chamber Air lumbar support for greater comfort and adjustability
- Dual armrests
- Trimmed in Black Cordura Cloth
- Application: Fits all standard high profile bolt patterns in Mack, Peterbilt (non-579) Kenworth (non-T680 new style), Freightliner (non-Cascadia/non-EZY Rider)
Manufacturer Part #: 52A23WMBNNNN
$149 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US
CANADA SHIPPING (PROVINCES BORDERING US ONLY) PRICE CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT. DUTIES AND TAXES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER.
ALL OTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES AND INTERNATIONAL SUBJECT TO QUOTES
*Note: Lead times noted on this page are estimated and
subject to change.
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.