National Seating's Standard Plus truck seat is a top-seller because it delivers solid, dependable operation. It is specifically designed to deliver proper support and key adjustments needed to ensure comfort during long hauls. This truck seat is ergonomically designed to offer you better comfort and support required to keep you going over the long miles ahead. This unique seat features the Standard Plus seat upper with the updgraded P3 suspension and we're proud to offer it EXCLUSIVELY through Suburban Seating!
- P3 (Upgraded Scissor Link) Isolating Air Suspension
- HP HiPro with 5” Ride Zone
- HP Damper
- Fore/Aft Track Adjustment - 7"
- Triple Chamber Air Lumbar Support
- Continuous Recline from 6-23 Degrees
- Ergonomic 21" Wide Seat Upper
- High Back
- Fixed Bolster Support in Back and Cushion
- Extendable Cushion
- Pre-Installed RH Armrest
- Trimmed in Gray Mordura Cloth
- Exclusively available through Suburban Seating & Safety
- Direct Bolt-In Replacement for OEM “P3” Suspension Seat
- Standard National Seat Mounting Pattern PLUS 2009+ Freightliner Cascadia Mounting Pattern (6" x 12")
- Matches All Cab and Ride Height Dimensions
$149 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US
CANADA SHIPPING (PROVINCES BORDERING US ONLY) PRICE CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT. DUTIES AND TAXES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER.
ALL OTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES AND INTERNATIONAL SUBJECT TO QUOTES
*Note: Lead times noted on this page are estimated and
subject to change.
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.