The Magnus Seat: Heavy on Features, Heavy on Safety
Engineered for maximum comfort and safety with a durable Pendulum Scissors System.
Magnus suspension seats are ergonomically designed to help reduce day-to-day driver fatigue and stress. The structural integrity built into each seat acts as a secondary suspension and greatly dampens erratic movements caused by varying road surfaces.
The only seat in the industry rated for over 600 lbs. There are big drivers out there keeping this country moving. This is a heavy duty seat for a heavy duty driver.
- Lumbar Support: A multi chamber back support is provided with independently controlled air bags precisely positioned in the lumbar region
- Pendulum Scissor System: This proven robust system provides durability for extreme-use, multiple driver environments and has a 650 lb. lift capacity.
- Seat Adjustment Console: Ergonomically located for easy access and use.
- Bilateral Adjustments: All adjustment mechanisms engage on both sides of the seat – distributing loads equally between both sides of the suspension, preventing lateral torque, minimizing maintenance, and increasing seat life.
- Pneumatic fore and aft adjustment
- Dual Adjustable Armrests Included
- Trimmed in durable Grey "Mordura" Cloth
- Multiple mounting patterns to fit many applications - ***Please view Product Dimensions" to ensure fit in your vehicle***
*Note: Lead times noted on this page are estimated and
subject to change.
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS