SAMPLE PHOTOS SHOWN. Actual product may vary. Please specify required trim and options.
This mechanical suspension seat offers easy access to seat adjustment for simple, convenient operation. Advanced design guarantees maximum comfort.
- Back Rest: Ensures full support by adjusting in 4 degree increments to fit any body contour. Available with High or Low back.
- Mechanical Lumbar Supports: Provides infinitely adjustable back support ensuring comfort during extended sitting periods.
- Mechanical Height/Slope Adjustment:Allows operator to adjust seat up, down and to various slopes permitting greater comfort.
- Adjustable Mechanical Suspension: Allows user to adjust the seat for optimal vibration reduction. Weight range adjustable from 110 lbs to 290 lbs.
- Fore/Aft Adjustment: Allows user to choose desired seat position with front control bar. 3 1/2" forward and 3 1/2" aft.
- Seat Controls: Front mounted
- Armrest: Adjustable polyurethane pad. Mounted to consoles.
- Headrest: Four-way adjustable.
- Console Arms: Complete with mounting for joysticks (joystick not included). Both consoles have quick release to tilt up for easier access.
- Seat Belt/Tethers: Three inch wide non-retractable with adjustable tethers
- Riser-:Custom risers and bolt patterns for many applications
- Upholstery: Available in Black Vinyl or Black Cloth
- Heaters: Heating elements for seat and back rest
*Note: Lead times noted on this page are estimated and
subject to change.
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.
California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS