Returns, Refunds & Warranty Policy
Once an item has been installed in to an application/vehicle, it is no longer eligible for return. All returns must be made within 30 days of delivery date. Returns requested after this window cannot be processed. Upon approval, a return authorization (RMA) number will be issued. Returns are subject to a restock fee of 20% and shipping charges. In cases where items are returned in exchange for an alternative product, the 20% Restock fee will be waived. All items must be returned within 5 days of RMA approval. All items returned to Suburban Auto Seat Co, Inc. will be examined by our warehouse manager. In order to receive credit for your return the items:
- The RMA number must be clearly visible on all returned items. Upon receipt of RMA number, simply ship the package back to Suburban Auto Seat Co, Inc.
- Returns received without an approved Suburban RMA (Return Material Authorization) number will not be eligible for credit or refund, and will be offered to be returned to the customer at their shipping expense.
- All returned items must be returned in new, ready to sell condition with all original packaging, paperwork and parts included. (If product is not in new condition, or does not meet our return conditions, we may not be able to issue credit.
After we accept your return, the credit card originally used to place your order will be credited for the purchase price (and sales tax), minus any applicable shipping charges and restocking fees. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs to return an item unless item arrived damaged. All custom/special orders cannot be returned or canceled as well as closeouts & items marked as non-returnable.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- Any items that have been installed in to a vehicle/application
- Custom-Made items
- Special-Order items
- Closeouts or On-Sale items
- Promotional items or discounted items (verbal or coupon codes)
- Items re-sold to a third party
- Items that need insurance coverage on shipping
- Items shipped outside of the continental US
- Fragile items (MotoMirror, RoadWatch, Electronics)
- Any items explicitly marked as non-returnable
- Product doesn't work in the application (20% restocking fee applies if purchased without consulting Suburban for application assistance prior to purchase)
- The customer ordered the wrong product or did not like the product (20% restocking fee applies)
- Wrong item shipped
- Product didn't match the website or catalog description
- Defective product
- Damages in transit
All orders must be prepaid prior to shipping. This applies to items in-stock as well as special ordered and custom-ordered items. All custom/special orders cannot be returned or canceled as well as closeouts, international shipments, & items marked as non-returnable.
Brands Who Handle Warranties Directly
Some brands we carry prefer to handle warranty issues directly. Please contact the brand directly if you have a warranty issue with products from one of the following:
return to top
Once the product leaves our facility, it is the carriers’ responsibility to deliver it in good condition. It is the buyers’ responsibility to inspect the product for damage upon receipt for any and/all orders, prior to accepting it from the carrier. If a shipped order arrives with obvious damage, customer can refuse to accept it and the shipping company will return the merchandise to Suburban Auto Seat.
Suburban must be notified of damages within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for reimbursements, replacement, credit, refund etc...
If damage is discovered after delivery has been accepted, customer will have to send photos to Suburban Seating where Suburban will determine if carrier was at fault and if a refund and/or replacement will be processed.
Upon receipt of the returned damaged order, Suburban Auto Seats Co, Inc. will ship a replacement order at no cost to the customer.