AbiliTrax is a universal flooring solution to fit every user's needs, from mobility paratransit conversions to high end executive shuttles to everyday work truck upfits. AbiliTrax allows changeability and flexibility of seating configurations! The Step-N-Lock seat is a revolution in seating. AbiliTrax allows the Step-N-Lock seat to be installed virtually anywhere throughout the AbiliTrax system. Additional features on the Step-N-Lock seat allow for safe and easy transfer to multiple vehicles that feature the AbiliTrax System. Other systems require the driver to kneel down on the vehicle floor to operate levers but the AbiliTrax Step-N-Lock system allows the driver to simply use their foot to add or remove seats.
- The perfect solution for the combined transport of
people and cargo materials
- Simple foot activated latching system
- Step-N-Lock latching system only works when seat is 100% installed into the track eliminating operator error.
- Step-N-Lock Base is compatible ONLY with the AbiliTrax-Specific Go, GoES, & 3PT style flip seats from Freedman Seating (Sold Separately)
- All seats are FMVSS & CMVSS tested & scored well above required criteria
- Includes 1 Abilitrax Compatible Step-N-Lock-style baseframe
$49 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US:
CANADA SHIPPING (PROVINCES BORDERING US ONLY) PRICE CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT. DUTIES AND TAXES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER.
ALL OTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES AND INTERNATIONAL SUBJECT TO QUOTES
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.