The Core Program is only eligible to customers who purchase a new Bostrom Sprint Ride seat from Suburban Seating.
Core returns are for the original OEM DRIVER seat included in your Sprinter Van. Passenger seats are NOT accepted. In order to be eligible for a refund, all moving parts (Slides, Tilt Riser, and Recline functions) MUST be in working order. Your Core Refund will be credited to you upon a passing inspection of the seat. Should your OEM seat not pass inspection, you will not receive a credit and the returned seat will be discarded.
Here’s how the Core Refund works:
- The Seat you are replacing contains a component that is recyclable.
- When your old seat is returned to us, and it is verified that it can be recycled, the $100 refund will be issued to you.
To receive your Core refund, you can do either of the following:
- Bring the OEM seat along with your receipt or packing slip to our location in LODI, NJ.
- Ship the seat back to Suburban Seating following the directions below:
- Put your OEM Driver seat in the box your new seat came in and seal it. (NOTE: Your new seat will arrive via UPS Freight on a pallet. The core seat is being returned via UPS Ground. Do not use the pallet.)
- Place the included prepaid shipping label on the top of the package. Do not place the label over a seam or closure or on top of sealing tape.
- Remove or cross out old labels on the used box.
- Give the package to any UPS driver or take it to any location of The UPS Store®, a UPS Customer Center, any Office Depot® or Staples® location, or any UPS Authorized Shipping Outlet. There is no charge to drop off a prepaid return package. (NOTE: You may also schedule a UPS pickup online at ups.com or call 1-800-PICK-UPS® (742-5877). You will be assessed a pickup fee. The pickup fee must be paid by the customer and is not the responsibility of Suburban Seating.)