*NOTICE: Item price includes a Manufacturers Surcharge of $9.00, which will be displayed separately on your receipt.*
Are you interested in saving both time and money? The Single Floor Mounted Handi-Flip Seat offers convenience and quality at a price you can afford. The Handi-Flip has been designed with an easy to install, innovative connecting system allowing single units to be efficiently ganged together over any wheelwell for multiple passenger, perimeter seating applications. The infinitely adjustable legs provide flexibility and reduced installation time. The Handi-Flip locks in the upright position and measures less than 9" deep when folded up.
Suburban Seating & Safety offers a wide variety of universal jump seats for your delivery trucks so you can maximize the monetary value of your routes. We carry extensive inventory for same day shipping so you aren't faced with costly downtime and you can improve your life on the road immediately.
NOTE: All of our jump seats are universal, so the mounting, modification and/or reinforcement is completely up to the installer. Suburban Seating CANNOT offer any mounting suggestions or instruction on any universal product. Always compare the dimensions of each seat to the dimensions in your vehicle to find one that's best suited to your application. Dimensions can be found under the photo on each product page.
- Floor Mounted
- Ergonomically correct seat and back
- Molded polyurethane back cushioning for long lasting support and comfort
- Less than 9" deep when folded up
- No gap between the seat and back cushion when folded down
- Seat height reflects the needs of the van and small bus industries
- All steel construction, no wood or plastic
- Locks in the upright position
- Innovative connecting system
- Infinitely adjustable bolt-on legs tall enough to clear any wheel well
- Flex-o-lator grid seat springs for even support
- Non-retractable 2 point seat belt
- Mounting Hardware not included
- Trimmed in Black Vinyl
- FMVSS Certified
- Seats have been tested to over 1000 pounds/seating position (static downward load onto middle of seat cushion). However, the occupant weight for the seat should not exceed 350 pounds during actual vehicle use given the possibility of some dynamic loading due to road surfaces and conditions.
Call to custom order this seat with any of these optional upgrades
- Black molded U.S.Arms or upholstered flip-up arms
- Padded grab rails (black or yellow)
- Vandal-resistant AV Grab Rail
- Mesh map pockets
- Vertical stitching
- FTA foam
- Retractable 2 point seat belt.
- Available in a variety of other colors & materials.
$70 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US
CANADA SHIPPING (PROVINCES BORDERING US ONLY) PRICE CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT. DUTIES AND TAXES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER.
ALL OTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES AND INTERNATIONAL SUBJECT TO QUOTES