Available to Ship in 4 Weeks
SAMPLE PHOTOS SHOWN. Actual product may vary. Please specify required trim and options.
Designed to fit the needs of the executive shuttle market, the Bellagio seat comes in a variety of insert panel styles, and materials. Deep bolsters hug you into the seat, providing the ultimate in passenger comfort. Let all customers experience the look and feel of first class with the Bellagio.
- Seat belt ready (FMVSS 210 compliant with no leg or tether)
- No wall mount or aisle leg
- Folds up to the street side of the vehicle when installed facing forward
- Cantilever design provides reduced installation time, no floor cutting for aisle leg
- Quicker and easier to use than any other foldaway on the market
- Complies with ADA criteria
- Deep side bolsters for comfort and styling
- 4 different insert sewing styles to choose from
- KneeSaver style backrest
- Wire mesh grid seat springs for even support
- Covers that can be removed and replaced easily without the use of special tools
- Mounting Hardware is not included
- NOTE: All of our Foldaway Seats are universal in nature. Mounting, Placement and Reinforcement is completely up to the installer. Due to variances from application to application, Suburban Seating cannot offer any mounting suggestions or installation instruction on any such universal product. Please always compare the dimensions of each seat to the dimensions in your vehicle to find the best suited product for your application. Dimensions can be found under the photo on each product page.
- US Armrests
- Integrated 3PT shoulder belts**
- 2 PT under-seat retractable lap belt (USR)
- 2 PT non-retractable lap belt
- Seat Belt Loops
- Mesh Map Pocket*
- Vinyl Map Pocket*
*Mounts to back of seat for use by occupant seated behind.
These seats are made to order
Full compliance with FMVSS and its Regulations, as set forth under 49 USC 301, et. Seq., can only be achieved through proper in-vehicle testing. Freedman Seating and FMS Seating, its agents, employees, affiliates and subsidiaries (“Freedman Seating”), nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc. are liable for any damages resulting from the installation of any seat in a vehicle that has not been FMVSS tested or any installation of a seat that deviates from a FMVSS tested installation method. Freedman Seating nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc bear any responsibility for the design of any vehicle in which its seats may be installed or any damages resulting from the design or manufacture of the vehicle.
PLEASE CALL 844-727-7328 TO REQUEST SHIPPING QUOTE