Available to Ship in 4 Weeks
SAMPLE PHOTOS SHOWN. Actual product may vary. Please specify required trim and options.
Designed to fit the needs of the executive shuttle market, the Bellagio seat comes standard at 17.5" wide and is also available at 16" or 19" wide with both rigid or reclining backs and a variety of insert panel styles. Deep bolsters hug you into the seat, providing the ultimate in passenger comfort. Let all customers experience the look and feel of first class with the Bellagio.
- Deep side bolsters for comfort and styling
- 4 different insert sewing styles to choose from
- KneeSaver style backrest
- Wire mesh grid seat springs for even support
- Utilizes existing Freedman Feather Weight baseframes and legs (no new testing required)
- Covers that can be removed and replaced easily without the use of special tools
- Rigid Single
- Rigid Double
- Reclining Single
- Reclining Double
- Foldaway Double
- US Armrests
- Upholstered Eleganza Armrests
- Integrated 3PT shoulder belts**
- 2 PT under-seat retractable lap belt (USR)
- 2 PT non-retractable lap belt
- Seat Belt Loops
- 19" wide cushions
- Mesh Map Pocket*
- Vinyl Map Pocket*
- Snack Tray*
- Hinged Tray Table*
- Cup Holders*
- Aluminum footrests*
- Side sliders**
*Mounts to back of seat for use by occupant seated behind.
**Side Slider is NOT compatible with 3 PT shoulder belt.
These seats are made to order
All of the reclining bus seats recline about 3-4" and then stop. This is so you don't lay in the lap of the person seated behind you. Please click HERE to see the extent of the backrest recline.