SAMPLE PHOTOS SHOWN. Actual product may vary. Please specify required trim and options.
Sears Seating has refined truck seating with the customer in mind. The Atlas II has redesigned foam contours, a longer seat cushion, and wider, enhanced bolster area in the back foam to provide extra support for the driver. The suspension is built to withstand the rigorous demands of a variety of road conditions. The seat adjustability enables you to position the seat just where you need it to stay comfortable on the road.
- Atlas II ToggleLink Air Suspension® with flat floor riser
- Atlas II “Stabilizer” Double Locking Slides with 9” Travel & Fore/Aft Isolator
- Atlas II “Comfort Zone” Back Frame Structure
- Standard Damper Shock
- Contoured Metal Seat Pan
- Ergonomic 22” Wide “ Luxury Comfort” Seat & Back Cushions
- High Back
- Quad Chamber Air Lumbar
- Integrated 3 Position Seat Cushion Tilt & Extension
- Removable 4" Riser for Low Profile Applications
The Atlas II PC is available with several optional features. See photos for Material & Color options. Call 844-727-7328 to custom order this seat to your specifications.
- Drape Suspension Cover or Bellows Suspension Cover
- Dual Adjustable Position Armrests
- Fabriform Cloth (high-back or mid-high back) Replaces Standard Cut-&-Sew Upholstery
$149 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US
CANADA SHIPPING (PROVINCES BORDERING US ONLY) PRICE CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT. DUTIES AND TAXES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER.
ALL OTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES AND INTERNATIONAL SUBJECT TO QUOTES
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.