Sears Seating has refined truck seating with the customer in mind. The Atlas II has redesigned foam contours, a longer seat cushion, and wider, enhanced bolster area in the back foam to provide extra support for the driver. The suspension is built to withstand the rigorous demands of a variety of road conditions. The seat adjustability enables you to position the seat just where you need it to stay comfortable on the road. The ActiveVRS Air suspension seat incorporates an active magnetic ride suspension system that greatly reduces vibrations to the operator versus normal passive air suspension seats. The heart of the system consists of an active magnetic damper and a controller with an integrated position sensor.
- Atlas II ToggleLink ActiveVRS air Suspension® with Volvo Mounting Pattern
- Atlas II “Stabilizer” Double Locking Slides with 9” Travel & Fore/Aft Isolator
- Atlas II “Comfort Zone” Back Frame Structure
- ActiveVRS Damper System - Magnetic Ride
- Contoured Metal Seat Pan
- Ergonomic 22” Wide “ Luxury Comfort” Seat & Back Cushions
- High Back
- Quad Chamber Air Lumbar
- Integrated 3 Position Seat Cushion Tilt & Extension
- Map Pocket
- Bellows Suspension Cover
- Standard profile height only
- Dual Adjustable Position Armrests
- Trimmed in Black Ultra-leather
$149 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US
CANADA SHIPPING (PROVINCES BORDERING US ONLY) PRICE CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT. DUTIES AND TAXES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER.
ALL OTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES AND INTERNATIONAL SUBJECT TO QUOTES
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.