Moto Mirror Traditional style mirrors are the true classic, premium mirror you have been looking for. Our unique motorized head movement delivers better range of visibility than mirrors with glass movement alone. This ensures you can see more and avoid more, saving time and money. The rugged and durable construction delivers a product that will last with styling that lets others know you take pride in your work and equipment.
- MotoMirror products are not eligible for returns or exchanges. All sales final.
- Part number:L7-1510
- Non-Motorized mirror head is typically installed on driver side only but central mounting posts allow for use on Driver or Passenger Side
- Includes wiring harness (not pictured)
- Amber marker light on back of mirror housing
- Unique traditional west coast style 7” x 16” mirrors with motorized horizontal mirror head rotation
- Housing constructed with .35” thick 304 stainless steel with #8 mirrored polished finish
- Thicker 1/4 inch glass which is superior at resisting vibration and shock compared to industry standard 1/8 inch glass
- Mirror surface is chrome plated to deliver superior resistance to harsh salt and acid compared to industry standard silver plating
- Mirror glass is beveled to provide enhanced resistance to thermal caused cracks
- Film heater which provides superior heat distribution and durability
- Seamless single piece neoprene seal to lock out the harsh elements and provide enhanced vibration protection
- Head measures 7.6” x 16.1” with two 1.4” long threaded mounting studs
- Glass measures 7.1” x 15.8”
$39 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.