Has your current seat cushion been ridden well beyond it's expected life? Have you patched and taped the seat until it just won't patch anymore? Do you want to improve your comfort without replacing the whole seat? FRED is your solution!
Our FRED refresh kit is a fast way to return your seat to like-new condition, helping to reduce discomfort and fatigue from sitting on holes and misshapen surfaces.
Freshen your Ride
Experience the Difference
- Refresh your Bostrom T-Series, Baja, LSO, or Wide Ride seat!!
- **Fitment Note - This will work on High Back seats only**
- Enhance your seat with new ergonomic Pro-Ride cushion & back which gives you better comfort than before.
- Saves Time & money by keeping your existing suspension & frame.
- Backrest Foam
- Backrest Cover in bown titan cloth
- Seat Cushion Foam
- Seat Cushion Cover in brown titan cloth
*Armrests Sold Separately to match
- Step by step instructions included
- Estimated time to install, 30 minutes
Need another color? Also available in Blue, Tan, & Red Cloth. Please call 844.SAS.SEAT
**FITMENT NOTE for FIRE TRUCK Applications: If your seat is in any Fire Truck Application, please call our specialists at 844-727-7328 to ensure fitment/proper parts are provided**
$69 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US
CANADA SHIPPING (PROVINCES BORDERING US ONLY) PRICE CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT. DUTIES AND TAXES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER.
ALL OTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES AND INTERNATIONAL SUBJECT TO QUOTES
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.