SAMPLE PHOTOS SHOWN. Actual product may vary. Please specify required trim and options.
Medium duty trucks ride rough! There is no need to let your body take a pounding. Upgrade to a National air seat today!
Attention: This seat cannot be used to replace OEM seats with integrated seatbelts, side-impact airbags and/or operator presence sensor.
- National Medium Duty seat upper with Left-Hand Controls, Contoured Cushions, 7” Fore/Aft Travel, 6-23 Degree Recline with Infinite Adjustment, Isolator, & Single Chamber Air Lumbar
- National Medium Duty air suspension with 3.8” of travel & direct-bolt-in mounting for Freightliner M2
- Seat to floor tether for National Medium Duty suspension seats
- It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that proper seat fastening hardware and seat belt anchorage (seat belt & tether belt system) are used in accordance with FMVSS 207 & FMVSS 210.
The National Medium Duty Seat is available with several optional features. See photos for Material & Color options. Call 844-727-7328 to custom order this seat to your specifications.
- Driver, Passenger or Driver & Passenger Pair
- Standard National Medium Duty Seat Upper with Single Chamber Air Lumbar (Cloth or Vinyl) OR Premium National Medium Duty Seat Upper with Triple Chamber Air Lumbar, & Air Adjustable Bolsters (Cloth or Leather)
- Heated Seat & Backrest Cushions
- Adjustable Armrests
- Universal 12 volt, 15 amp air compressor kit. This compressor is strong enough to operate two air seats.
- Bellows Suspension Cover
*Note: Lead times noted on this page are estimated and
subject to change.
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.