SAMPLE PHOTOS SHOWN. Actual product may vary. Please specify required trim and options.
For those long hours on the road, the Patriot Series offers a wide platform seat with plenty of room to sit comfortably. Its Flex Support Cushion System reduces cushion compression, providing you with more support to drive longer. The Patriot's scissor action suspension has superior weight distribution, giving you a more stable driving platform. Additionally, Bostrom's patented ParaBar II manual lumbar offers a continuous range of adjustment. The Patriot's two piece seat feature maximizes your investment by providing easy access to the suspension and future replacement of the back cushion. Don't tolerate discomfort, drive for miles enjoying Bostrom's Patriot Series seat.
- Patriot Series Isolating Air Suspension
- Patriot Standard with 5” Ride Zone
- Manual Lumbar Support
- Standard Damper
- Recline (Set to 21 degrees. "Infinite” recline can be achieved by removing the recline limiter bolt)
- Extendable Cushion
The Patriot is available with several optional features. See photos for Material & Color options. Call 844-727-7328 to custom order this seat to your specifications.
- Available with T-Series Low Profile Isolating Air Suspension (905) with 3” Ride Zone OR T-Series Standard Isolating Air Suspension (914) with 5” Ride Zone
- Available with ParaBar II Manual OR Dual Chamber Air Lumbar Support Adjustment
- Optional Dual Adjustable-Position Armrests
- Optional Driver OR Passenger Swivel (Seats equipped with a swivel may sit slightly taller than standard profile seats without swivel)
- Optional Drape Suspension Cover
$149 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US
*Note: Lead times noted on this page are estimated and
subject to change.
The model shown is the model you will receive. We do our very best to depict the products on our website as accurately as possible. Due to variances among color monitors and lighting conditions under which product photos are taken, the colors that appear on your screen may differ.
Same day shipping is applicable to orders for in-stock items placed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday-Friday. Orders placed after 1:30 PM EST will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders for closeout items, pre-paid custom-order items, & items marked as non-returnable cannot be cancelled or returned.
The installer is solely responsible for use of this product in each application.