The Core Program is only eligible to customers who purchase a new seat from Suburban Seating.
Core returns are for the original OEM DRIVER seat included in your Sprinter Van. Passenger seats are NOT accepted. In order to be eligible for a refund, all moving parts (Slides, Tilt Riser, and Recline functions) MUST be in working order. Your Core Refund will be credited to you upon a passing inspection of the seat. Should your OEM seat not pass inspection, you will not receive a credit and the returned seat will be discarded.
Here’s how the Core Refund works:
- The Seat you are replacing contains a component that is recyclable.
- When your old seat is returned to us, and it is verified that it can be recycled, the $100 refund will be issued to you.
To receive your Core refund, you can do either of the following:
- Bring the OEM seat along with your receipt or packing slip to our location in LODI, NJ.
- Ship the seat back to Suburban Seating following the directions below:
- Put your OEM Driver seat in the box your new seat came in and seal it. (NOTE: Your new seat will arrive via UPS Freight on a pallet. The core seat is being returned via UPS Ground. Do not use the pallet.)
- Place the included prepaid shipping label on the top of the package. Do not place the label over a seam or closure or on top of sealing tape.
- Remove or cross out old labels on the used box.
- Give the package to any UPS driver or take it to any location of The UPS Store®, a UPS Customer Center, any Office Depot® or Staples® location, or any UPS Authorized Shipping Outlet. There is no charge to drop off a prepaid return package. (NOTE: You may also schedule a UPS pickup online at ups.com or call 1-800-PICK-UPS® (742-5877). You will be assessed a pickup fee. The pickup fee must be paid by the customer and is not the responsibility of Suburban Seating.)