Available to Ship in 4 Weeks
SAMPLE PHOTOS SHOWN. Actual product may vary. Please specify required trim and options.
Luxury, comfort and style with the versatile Trieste seat.
Experience the utmost in luxury, comfort, and style. The Trieste seat is available with several different insert styles and upholstery materials, allowing you to customize the look that best fits your needs.The Trieste seat comes standard at 17.5" wide and is also available at 16" or 19" wide with both rigid or reclining backs and a variety of insert panel styles. Deep bolsters hug you into the seat, providing the ultimate in passenger comfort. Let all customers experience the look and feel of first class with the Trieste.
- Deep side bolsters for comfort and styling
- Several different insert sewing styles
- Wire mesh grid seat springs for even support
- Utilizes existing Freedman Feather Weight or 3PT baseframes and legs
- Covers that can be removed and replaced easily without the use of special tools
- Rigid or reclining backrest
- 17.5” wide standard cushion
- Adjustable headrest
- Rigid Single with 2 PT under-seat retractable lap belt
- Rigid Double with 2 PT under-seat retractable lap belt
- Rigid Single with 3 PT integrated shoulder belt
- Rigid Double with 3 PT integrated shoulder belt
- Reclining Single with 3 PT integrated shoulder belt
- Reclining Double with 3 PT integrated shoulder belt
- Reclining Single with 2 PT under-seat retractable lap belt
- Reclining Double with 2 PT under-seat retractable lap belt
- US Armrests
- Upholstered Eleganza Armrests
- 16" wide cushions
- 19" wide cushions
- Mesh Map Pocket*
- Vinyl Map Pocket*
- Snack Tray*
- Cup Holders*
- Aluminum footrests*
- Side sliders**
- Power Outlets
*Mounts to back of seat for use by occupant seated behind.
**Side Slider is NOT compatible with 3PT shoulder belt version.
These seats are made to order and have a manufacturing lead time of 4 weeks.
All of the reclining bus seats recline about 3-4" and then stop. This is so you don't lay in the lap of the person seated behind you. Please click HERE to see the extent of the backrest recline.