Call or Email for Lead Time
SAMPLE PHOTOS SHOWN. Actual product may vary. Please specify required trim and options.
The CitiSeat by Freedman Seating is the right seat for vessel operators looking for strength, comfort, safety, and value. The CitiSeat is molded from high quality injection molded ABS plastic into individual shells, reinforced with jig welded 1″ steel tubing and fastened to a base frame. The support leg can be made of cold rolled or stainless steel. The base frame can be customized to accommodate almost any wall track or mounting systems. Each seat is individually molded to give each passenger their own space. The thoughtfully placed side bolsters virtually hold you in place, while the 20″ back height provides the back support needed for longer trips. The CitiSeat can be upholstered in vinyl or fabric and is designed to be as safe as it is rugged. The CitiSeat Foldaway stows and deploys in seconds, and the cantilevered design leaves the floor free of obstructions for cleaning and rider comfort. The design of the future-available today!
- Waterfalled seat insert provides more comfort
- Contemporary design and colors to help create a relaxed and aesthetically pleasing environment.
- Ergonomically satisfying-“Individualized” seat
- Insert change out is quick, easy, and accomplished in seconds.
- Improved hip to knee room compared to other transit seats
- Also available with fiip up seats or foldaway style
- Grab rails
- Available with a choice of inserts and vandal resistant options
- Heavy duty hand holds
- Shell Colors: Light Gray, Dark Gray, Blue
- Plain shell (low cost, durable), Padded inserts, or Padded AV (Anti Vandal) Inserts with KEVLAR