Call or Email for Lead Time
SAMPLE PHOTOS SHOWN. Actual product may vary. Please specify required trim and options.
Ideal for small and mid-size buses and vans, the CitiPro 3PT by Freedman Seating combines comfort, style and safety! European styling, ergonomic design, and 3-point belts make the CitiPro 3PT a seat passengers want to sit in. The ultra-thin backrest provides exceptional hip-to-knee room. The CitiPro is completely modular – any part of the seat can be replaced in minutes. It is perfect for short and medium distance trips. Upholstered with or without padding and in any vinyl or cloth. Non-upholstered cosmetic inserts make for a virtually maintenance-free seat. The CitiPro 3PT is manufactured with custom formed aluminum extrusions for superior strength and significant weight savings. The seat and back panels are made from injection molded plastic for comfort, weight and durability.
- Integrated 3-point seat belts
- Built-in hand grabs
- Thin backrest for maximum hip-to-knee space
- Custom formed aluminum extrusions for superior strength and significant weight savings
- The seat and back panels are made from injection molded plastic for comfort, weight and durability
- Seat and back inserts can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement
- The “T” leg and/or cantilever frame can be made of powder-coated carbon or stainless steel
- The base frame can be customized to accommodate almost any wall track or mounting systems
- White Book or Docket 90 compliance Meets FMVSS 207/210
- Modular configuration available in 1p, 2pl, 3pl
- Forward and Aisle facing configerations
- Power Outlets
- Your choice of AV (Anti-Vandal) inserts with KEVLAR®
- Non Padded, Padded, Padded with FTA foam FTA (low smoke docket 90 foam) or HR polyurethane per FMVSS 302
- Your choice of vinyl or fabric
- Available as a flip seat
Freedman Seating Company and FMS (“FSC”) designs, tests and builds its seats to be compliant with applicable standards and/or regulations, including but not limited to Federal/Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (“MVSS”). Installation of FSC seats and compliance with all applicable standards and/or regulations respecting such installation, is the sole and exclusive responsibility of Customer. Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that FSC, nor Suburban, makes no warranty or representation of any kind in connection with the installation of FSC seats in Customer's motor vehicle, or whether such installation complies with MVSS or other applicable standards and/or regulations. AS A RESULT, CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Customer hereby agrees to save, defend, indemnify and otherwise hold FSC harmless of, from and against all losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses suffered by or made against FSC by any party relating, directly or indirectly, to the installation of FSC's seats in Customers motor vehicle, or any failure of said installation to comply with MVSS and all other applicable standards and/or regulations. Full compliance with FMVSS and its Regulations, as set forth under 49 USC 301, et. Seq., can only be achieved through proper in-vehicle testing. Freedman Seating and FMS Seating, its agents, employees, affiliates and subsidiaries (“Freedman Seating”), nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc. are liable for any damages resulting from the installation of any seat in a vehicle that has not been FMVSS tested or any installation of a seat that deviates from a FMVSS tested installation method. Freedman Seating nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc bear any responsibility for the design of any vehicle in which its seats may be installed or any damages resulting from the design or manufacture of the vehicle.