Available to Ship in 2 Weeks
*NOTICE: Item price includes a Manufacturers Surcharge of $21.29, which will be displayed separately on your receipt.*
The BV Foldaway gives you all the benefits of a foldaway seat without any of the hassles. Easy to install and even easier to use, the BV Foldaway has been designed to mount using only four bolts to the floor, eliminating the use of wall mounts or aisle legs. The seat operates with the touch of a finger and measures less than 10" thick when folded up against the wall. The BV Foldaways meet all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Standards for strength and safety, including FMVSS 210 for seat belt applications. Quality, safety and comfort with none of the hassles, BV Foldaway lets you leave the problems of the past behind.
- No wall mount or aisle leg
- Mid Back
- Folds up to the curb side of the vehicle when installed facing forward
- An ultra-thin backrest for added hip-to-knee room and lumbar support
- Folds to less than 10" thick when in the upright position
- Cantilever design provides reduced installation time, no floor cutting for aisle leg
- Quicker and easier to use than any other foldaway on the market
- Complies with ADA criteria
- Trimmed in black cordura cloth
- Mounting Hardware is not included
- NOTE: All of our Foldaway Seats are universal in nature. Mounting, Placement and Reinforcement is completely up to the installer. Due to variances from application to application, Suburban Seating cannot offer any mounting suggestions or installation instruction on any such universal product. Please always compare the dimensions of each seat to the dimensions in your vehicle to find the best suited product for your application. Dimensions can be found under the photo on each product page.
Freedman Seating Company and FMS (“FSC”) designs, tests and builds its seats to be compliant with applicable standards and/or regulations, including but not limited to Federal/Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (“MVSS”). Installation of FSC seats and compliance with all applicable standards and/or regulations respecting such installation, is the sole and exclusive responsibility of Customer. Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that FSC, nor Suburban, makes no warranty or representation of any kind in connection with the installation of FSC seats in Customer's motor vehicle, or whether such installation complies with MVSS or other applicable standards and/or regulations. AS A RESULT, CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Customer hereby agrees to save, defend, indemnify and otherwise hold FSC harmless of, from and against all losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses suffered by or made against FSC by any party relating, directly or indirectly, to the installation of FSC's seats in Customers motor vehicle, or any failure of said installation to comply with MVSS and all other applicable standards and/or regulations. Full compliance with FMVSS and its Regulations, as set forth under 49 USC 301, et. Seq., can only be achieved through proper in-vehicle testing. Freedman Seating and FMS Seating, its agents, employees, affiliates and subsidiaries (“Freedman Seating”), nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc. are liable for any damages resulting from the installation of any seat in a vehicle that has not been FMVSS tested or any installation of a seat that deviates from a FMVSS tested installation method. Freedman Seating nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc bear any responsibility for the design of any vehicle in which its seats may be installed or any damages resulting from the design or manufacture of the vehicle.
INCLUDED ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US
CANADA SHIPPING (PROVINCES BORDERING US ONLY) PRICE CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT. DUTIES AND TAXES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER.
ALL OTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES AND INTERNATIONAL SUBJECT TO QUOTES