Available to Ship in 4 Weeks
SAMPLE PHOTOS SHOWN. Actual product may vary. Please specify required trim and options.
The Sierra Torsion 380 from H.O. Bostrom combines their heavy duty, mechanical suspension with their ergonomic seat upper to provide you with the ultimate in driver comfort. The unique, low profile, torsion bar suspension provides 4 inches of shock absorbing ride. The weight adjustment allows the same level ride regardless of the operator's weight with adjustment from 110 to 275 pounds. The Torsion 380 can be combined with a 3 inch height adjust for optimal flexibility or with a static riser when a higher profile option is needed. High or low back available with optional backrest recline and armrests.
- Built in adjustable lumbar
- Front hand wheel weight adjustment
- 5" fore/aft adjustment
- High Strength torsion bar suspension
- Standard or high back
- Fixed or reclining back
- Built-in or adjustable lumbar
- Fixed or adjustable pedestal
- 5”/127 mm fore-aft adjustment
- Standard or low-profile seat foam
- Mechanical or air suspension
- Padded armrests