Available to Ship in 4 Weeks
Protect passengers from sneezes, coughs, droplets and other airborne person-to-person threats and germs.
Freedman Seating has always led the way for passenger safety. Freedman seats and safety equipment are tested to meet or exceed motor safety standards. And now as we look to protect passengers from new threats, we’re proud to add another layer of protection. Freedman’s Passenger Protective Equipment (PPE) products are designed to help prevent the spread of germs.
Available on Freedman Feather Weight Mid-High, 3PT Mid-High, GO-ES, and most Foldaway seats
Sneeze Guards - Standard Features
- Made from soft, clear vinyl
- Easy to clean
- UV and Mildew resistant
- Flexible material does not present a laceration hazard or hard impact surface
- Includes a high visibility “DO NOT TOUCH” sticker
- Easy to replace, yet not removable by riders
- Does not inhibit the use of most grab handles and the 202A Headrest
- Available on Freedman Feather Weight Mid-High, 3PT Mid-High, GO-ES, and most Foldaway seats
- Extra hardware available to purchase
- Add grab rails
Full compliance with FMVSS and its Regulations, as set forth under 49 USC 301, et. Seq., can only be achieved through proper in-vehicle testing. Freedman Seating and FMS Seating, its agents, employees, affiliates and subsidiaries (“Freedman Seating”), nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc. are liable for any damages resulting from the installation of any seat in a vehicle that has not been FMVSS tested or any installation of a seat that deviates from a FMVSS tested installation method. Freedman Seating nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc bear any responsibility for the design of any vehicle in which its seats may be installed or any damages resulting from the design or manufacture of the vehicle.