National Seating's Standard Plus truck seat is a top-seller because it delivers solid, dependable operation. It is specifically designed to deliver proper support and key adjustments needed to ensure comfort during long hauls. This truck seat is ergonomically designed to offer you better comfort and support required to keep you going over the long miles ahead. Years of research were spent designing and refining this seat, making sure nothing was overlooked in our attempt to bring to the market the best seat that money can buy. The National Standard series features National's exclusive 95 air suspension in addition to many adjustment features. This truck seat series has been discontinued for several years but select models are still available through Suburban Seating!
- Standard Plus Series Isolating Air Suspension
- Standard Plus HiPro with 6” Ride Zone
- Standard Damper
- Fore/Aft Track Adjustment - 7"
- Triple Chamber Air Lumbar Support
- Continuous Recline from 6-23 Degrees
- Ergonomic 21" Wide Seat Upper
- High Back
- Fixed Bolster Support in Back and Cushion
- Extendable Cushion
- Trimmed in Black Mordura Cloth
$99 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US