Available to Ship in 4 Weeks
SAMPLE PHOTOS SHOWN. Actual product may vary. Please specify required trim and options.
National’s Routemaster 650 offers dealers an aftermarket channel for the purchase of all-makes School Bus Driver Seats. The Routemaster 650 is built on a dual-shock, adjustable HP2 air ride suspension with six inches of vertical travel and a premium National Seating Commodore upper. Standard features include luxurious Mourdura cloth, adjustable triple chamber air lumbar support and air-adjustable cushion bolsters, and a six-way adjustable seat cushion mounted on 8.8 inches of fore/aft adjustment for better pedal reach for improved safety. The standard features provide exceptional performance with optional features including single or dual adjustable armrests and heated seats to improve driver comfort. The Routemaster 310 seat meets or exceeds the industry standards FVMSS 207, 210, 222, and 302 for governmental compliance.
- Routemaster 650 Series 95 Series Air Suspension with 6” ride Zone
- Dual Damper with scissor suspension for improved ride quality
- Ergonomic 21" wide cushion with air bolster support
- Right Hand Controls
- Triple chamber Air Lumbar Support
- Extendable Cushion with real cushion tilt
The Routemaster 650 is available with several optional features. See photos for Material & Color options. Call 844-727-7328 to custom order this seat to your specifications.
- Heated Seat & Backrest Cushions
- Right Hand Adjustable Position Armrest
- Dual Adjustable Position Armrests
$99 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US:
CANADA SHIPPING (PROVINCES BORDERING US ONLY) PRICE CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT. DUTIES AND TAXES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER.
ALL OTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES AND INTERNATIONAL SUBJECT TO QUOTES