Available to Ship in 3 Weeks
Suburban Seating & Safety offers a wide variety of universal jump seats for your delivery trucks so you can maximize the monetary value of your routes. We carry extensive inventory for same day shipping so you aren't faced with costly downtime and you can improve your life on the road immediately.
NOTE: All of our jump seats are universal, so the mounting, modification and/or reinforcement is completely up to the installer. Suburban Seating CANNOT offer any mounting suggestions or instruction on any universal product. Always compare the dimensions of each seat to the dimensions in your vehicle to find one that's best suited to your application. Dimensions can be found under the photo on each product page.
- Wall Mounted
- Designed as a direct replacement for Morgan Olson trucks with existing jump seats. Can be used uinversally as well
- Meets more stringent FMVSS 202A headrest standards
- Taller and wider headrests for better head and neck support
- Improved cushioning on headrests for dynamic impact absorption
- Back automatically reclines when seat cushion is lowered
- Contoured back for better support
- Designed and tested to comply with all applicable FMVSS requirements
- Built in attachment points for seat belt
- Mounting Hardware not included
- Trimmed in Black Vinyl
- FMVSS Certified
- Seats have been tested to over 1000 pounds/seating position (static downward load onto middle of seat cushion). However, the occupant weight for the seat should not exceed 350 pounds during actual vehicle use given the possibility of some dynamic loading due to road surfaces and conditions.
Full compliance with FMVSS and its Regulations, as set forth under 49 USC 301, et. Seq., can only be achieved through proper in-vehicle testing. Freedman Seating and FMS Seating, its agents, employees, affiliates and subsidiaries (“Freedman Seating”), nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc. are liable for any damages resulting from the installation of any seat in a vehicle that has not been FMVSS tested or any installation of a seat that deviates from a FMVSS tested installation method. Freedman Seating nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc bear any responsibility for the design of any vehicle in which its seats may be installed or any damages resulting from the design or manufacture of the vehicle.
$60 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US
CANADA SHIPPING (PROVINCES BORDERING US ONLY) PRICE CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT. DUTIES AND TAXES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER.
ALL OTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES AND INTERNATIONAL SUBJECT TO QUOTES