Ideal for numerous applications, the MX-175 sets a new standard in low-profile suspension seating. The patented, overlapping scissor design creates a full floating suspension at a very low seat index point (S.I.P.). The weight adjustment allows the heavy duty, torsion bar suspension to provide a level ride with an operator weight range from 110 lbs. to 320 lbs. (50 kg to 145 kg).The wide base provides extra stability and durability for rugged industrial equipment. The highly versatile, ultra low-profile suspension seat delivers quality performance, in extreme conditions. Ideally suited for a variety of industrial-equipment seating applications.
- Includes MX-175 Forklift seat & Toyota adapter bracket (11.25" x 13")
- Seamless, foam-in-place Vinyl cover; ideally suited for indoor or outdoor use
- Durable, streamlined design features molded polymer back panel with operator-manual compartments
- Patented, overlapping scissors design creates a full floating suspension at a very low Seat Index Point (SIP)
- Easy-turn dial adjusts integrated heavy-duty, torsion bar suspension system to ensure a level ride in an operator weight range of 110 lbs/50 kg to 320 lbs/145 kg.
- Wide seat base offers extra stability and durability in industrial work environments
- Reclining/forward-folding back
- 2-Point lap seat belt
- Hip restraints with soft-touch arm pads
$80 ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US