SAMPLE PHOTOS SHOWN. Actual product may vary. Please specify required trim and options.
Surround yourself in opulence, comfort, style and safety second to none.
- The 2 + 1 double seat has four armrests, three fold up: one at aisle side, two at the center and one fixed at wall side.
- The 2 + 1 single seat has one fold up armrest at aisle side and one fixed at wall side.
- Adjustable wing style headrest.
- Mechanical recline mechanism.
- Molded polyurethane cushions, backrest and headrest upholstered with fabric or leather.
- 2x2 "T" pedestal.
- Completely assembled
- Two passenger seat or one passenger
- Tufting for backrest and cushion
- Legrest upholstered with fabric or leather
- Standard aluminum footrest
- Automatic retractable aluminum footrest
- Leather or fabric upholstery
- Standard food tray
- Airline style food tray
- Grab handle with coat hook
- Cup holder
- Reversible seat
- Aisle Lights
- Mesh magazine pocket
- Plastic magazine pocket
- Panel with 2 grab handles and 1 cup holder
- Stainless steel "T" pedestal
- 5 or 8 channel audio system
Freedman Seating Company and FMS (“FSC”) designs, tests and builds its seats to be compliant with applicable standards and/or regulations, including but not limited to Federal/Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (“MVSS”). Installation of FSC seats and compliance with all applicable standards and/or regulations respecting such installation, is the sole and exclusive responsibility of Customer. Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that FSC, nor Suburban, makes no warranty or representation of any kind in connection with the installation of FSC seats in Customer's motor vehicle, or whether such installation complies with MVSS or other applicable standards and/or regulations. AS A RESULT, CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Customer hereby agrees to save, defend, indemnify and otherwise hold FSC harmless of, from and against all losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses suffered by or made against FSC by any party relating, directly or indirectly, to the installation of FSC's seats in Customers motor vehicle, or any failure of said installation to comply with MVSS and all other applicable standards and/or regulations. Full compliance with FMVSS and its Regulations, as set forth under 49 USC 301, et. Seq., can only be achieved through proper in-vehicle testing. Freedman Seating and FMS Seating, its agents, employees, affiliates and subsidiaries (“Freedman Seating”), nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc. are liable for any damages resulting from the installation of any seat in a vehicle that has not been FMVSS tested or any installation of a seat that deviates from a FMVSS tested installation method. Freedman Seating nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc bear any responsibility for the design of any vehicle in which its seats may be installed or any damages resulting from the design or manufacture of the vehicle.