SAMPLE PHOTOS SHOWN. Actual product may vary. Please specify required trim and options.
The A-2Ten is Freedman Seating's latest development in safe, innovative and comfortable coach seating.
The A-2Ten seat is Freedman Seating's latest development and was created to satisfy our customer's requirements to have in one seat:
Safety: It Integrates a three-point seat belt. The shoulder belt comes out from the top of the backrest to avoid back and shoulder discomfort.*
*Children may need a booster seat to be seated.
Innovation: Newly designed adjustable headrests that provide better viewing between seats and the surrounding outside view.
Comfort: This seat includes our knee saver design for comfort and additional knee room.
- Fulfills applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and also the European regulation for 3 point seat belts
- Fold down aisle armrest and fixed armrest on the wall side
- Removable back panel upholstered with carpet that allows easy access for seat belt replacement
- The back panel foam provides energy absorption and prevents head injuries in the event of frontal crash
- Mechanical recliner mechanism with 5 year warranty cushions, backrests, and headrests are made from fire-retardant, high resilient, polyurethane foam
- Fold-up center arm
- Automatic retractable "Gala" footrests
- Plastic manual "Boomer" footrests
- Newly designed elastic cup holder
- Elastic magazine straps Mesh magazine pockets Snack trays
- Grab handle, mounted vertically on aisle side of backrest or on the outside back
- Audio panel mounted system 110V outlets
- Sliding and stationary flip-up seats for handicap seating configurations
- VIP winged headrest
Freedman Seating Company and FMS (“FSC”) designs, tests and builds its seats to be compliant with applicable standards and/or regulations, including but not limited to Federal/Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (“MVSS”). Installation of FSC seats and compliance with all applicable standards and/or regulations respecting such installation, is the sole and exclusive responsibility of Customer. Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that FSC, nor Suburban, makes no warranty or representation of any kind in connection with the installation of FSC seats in Customer's motor vehicle, or whether such installation complies with MVSS or other applicable standards and/or regulations. AS A RESULT, CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Customer hereby agrees to save, defend, indemnify and otherwise hold FSC harmless of, from and against all losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses suffered by or made against FSC by any party relating, directly or indirectly, to the installation of FSC's seats in Customers motor vehicle, or any failure of said installation to comply with MVSS and all other applicable standards and/or regulations. Full compliance with FMVSS and its Regulations, as set forth under 49 USC 301, et. Seq., can only be achieved through proper in-vehicle testing. Freedman Seating and FMS Seating, its agents, employees, affiliates and subsidiaries (“Freedman Seating”), nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc. are liable for any damages resulting from the installation of any seat in a vehicle that has not been FMVSS tested or any installation of a seat that deviates from a FMVSS tested installation method. Freedman Seating nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc bear any responsibility for the design of any vehicle in which its seats may be installed or any damages resulting from the design or manufacture of the vehicle.