The A-2Ten is Freedman Seating's latest development in safe, innovative and comfortable coach seating.
The A-2Ten seat is Freedman Seating's latest development and was created to satisfy our customer's requirements to have in one seat:
Safety: It Integrates a three-point seat belt. The shoulder belt comes out from the top of the backrest to avoid back and shoulder discomfort.*
*Children may need a booster seat to be seated.
Innovation: Newly designed adjustable headrests that provide better viewing between seats and the surrounding outside view.
Comfort: This seat includes our knee saver design for comfort and additional knee room.
- Fulfills applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and also the European regulation for 3 point seat belts
- Fold down aisle armrest and fixed armrest on the wall side
- Removable back panel upholstered with carpet that allows easy access for seat belt replacement
- The back panel foam provides energy absorption and prevents head injuries in the event of frontal crash
- Mechanical recliner mechanism with 5 year warranty cushions, backrests, and headrests are made from fire-retardant, high resilient, polyurethane foam
- Fold-up center arm
- Automatic retractable "Gala" footrests
- Plastic manual "Boomer" footrests
- Newly designed elastic cup holder
- Elastic magazine straps Mesh magazine pockets Snack trays
- Grab handle, mounted vertically on aisle side of backrest or on the outside back
- Audio panel mounted system 110V outlets
- Sliding and stationary flip-up seats for handicap seating configurations
- VIP winged headrest