Available to Ship in 3 Weeks
*NOTICE: Item price includes a Manufacturers Surcharge of $51.10, which will be displayed separately on your receipt.*
Designed to fit the needs of the executive shuttle market, the Bellagio seat comes in a variety of insert panel styles, and materials. Deep bolsters hug you into the seat, providing the ultimate in passenger comfort. Let all customers experience the look and feel of first class with the Bellagio.
- Only four bolts to the floor for installation, no wall mount or aisle leg
- Seat belt ready (FMVSS 210 compliant with no leg or tether)
- No wall mount or aisle leg
- Folds up to the street side of the vehicle when installed facing forward
- Cantilever design provides reduced installation time, no floor cutting for aisle leg
- Quicker and easier to use than any other foldaway on the market
- Complies with ADA criteria
- Deep side bolsters for comfort and styling
- 4 different insert sewing styles to choose from
- KneeSaver style backrest
- Wire mesh grid seat springs for even support
- Covers that can be removed and replaced easily without the use of special tools
- Integrated 3PT shoulder belts
- CRS Hooks
- Trimmed in Black Ultra Leather
- Mounting Hardware is not included
- NOTE: All of our Foldaway Seats are universal in nature. Mounting, Placement and Reinforcement is completely up to the installer. Due to variances from application to application, Suburban Seating cannot offer any mounting suggestions or installation instruction on any such universal product. Please always compare the dimensions of each seat to the dimensions in your vehicle to find the best suited product for your application. Dimensions can be found under the photo on each product page.
Full compliance with FMVSS and its Regulations, as set forth under 49 USC 301, et. Seq., can only be achieved through proper in-vehicle testing. Freedman Seating and FMS Seating, its agents, employees, affiliates and subsidiaries (“Freedman Seating”), nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc. are liable for any damages resulting from the installation of any seat in a vehicle that has not been FMVSS tested or any installation of a seat that deviates from a FMVSS tested installation method. Freedman Seating nor Suburban Auto Seat, Co. Inc bear any responsibility for the design of any vehicle in which its seats may be installed or any damages resulting from the design or manufacture of the vehicle.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uMUHgTFiIUw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
INCLUDED ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US
CANADA SHIPPING (PROVINCES BORDERING US ONLY) PRICE CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT. DUTIES AND TAXES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER.
ALL OTHER CANADIAN PROVINCES AND INTERNATIONAL SUBJECT TO QUOTES