Medium duty trucks ride rough! There is no need to let your body take a pounding. Upgrade to a National air seat today!
Attention: This seat cannot be used to replace OEM seats with integrated seatbelts, side-impact airbags and/or operator presence sensor.
- National Medium Duty seat upper with Left-Hand Controls, Contoured Cushions, 7” Fore/Aft Travel, 6-23 Degree Recline with Infinite Adjustment, & Single Chamber Air Lumbar
- National Medium Duty air suspension with 3.8” of travel & direct-bolt-in mounting for 1999-2010 Ford F250-F800
- It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that proper seat fastening hardware and seat belt anchorage (seat belt & tether belt system) are used in accordance with FMVSS 207 & FMVSS 210. See Related Products below for corresponding Tether Belt Kit 219329-05.
The National Medium Duty Seat is available with several optional features. See photos for Material & Color options. Call 844-727-7328 to custom order this seat to your specifications.
- Driver, Passenger or Driver & Passenger Pair
- Standard National Medium Duty Seat Upper with Single Chamber Air Lumbar (Cloth or Vinyl) OR Premium National Medium Duty Seat Upper with Triple Chamber Air Lumbar, Isolator, & Air Adjustable Bolsters (Cloth or Leather)
- Heated Seat & Backrest Cushions
- Adjustable Armrests OR Center Console Retention Bracket (Used if you wish to retain your existing center console instead of the armrest(s) )
- Universal 12 volt, 15 amp air compressor kit. This compressor is strong enough to operate two air seats.
- Bellows Suspension Cover