The best coach seat for the lowest price - that's The Patriot.
Designed for over-the-road coaches, Suburban and BRT systems, The Patriot is just as comfortable in mid-size and smaller buses. Transit operators will love the durability and safety while tour companies will love the comfort and styling.
The best coach seat for the lowest price - that's The Patriot. Designed for over-the-road coaches, Suburban and BRT systems,The Patriot is just as comfortable in mid-size and smaller buses.Transit operators will love the durability and safety while tour companies will love the comfort and styling.
The Patriot is without a doubt your best value in coachseating. Made with steel frames, 16-point hand-tied coil springs, andmolded polyurethane cushions, the Patriot is designed to last. Sowhether you're carrying people cross-town or cross-country, The Patriotis the way to go. Every Patriot comes with the superior service, low price, industry best lead-time, on-time delivery and after-the-sale support.
- Easy to use fold down aisle arm
- Stationary window arm
- Conveniently located recliner buttons and levers
- Molded contoured back foam with side bolsters and full lumbar support
- Molded seat cushion with leg support and side bolster
- 16-point hand tied "spiral spring" grid seat suspension system for long life and exceptional comfort
- Knee Saver back design for increased hip-to-knee room
- Powder coated frames and legs
- High back or adjustable headrests
- Seat Belts w/ FMVSS 210 seat belt attachment points
- Adjustable headrests (no charge!)
- Stainless steel legs
- Aisle side sliders
- Mesh map pockets
- Airline style tables (large enough for a laptop!)
- Snack Trays
- Cup Holders
- Power Jacks
- Center arm (on 40" wide seat only)
- Flip seats
- Flip and slide seats (fore/aft) which slide in floor tracks that are secured with a locking mechanism operated by a foot pedal
- Freedman F.I.R.S.T. system (Permanently mounted retractable wheel chair belts and occupant restraints)
- Foldaway seats